1. Kong De-Xing, Cauchy Problem for Quasilinear Hyperbolic Systems,MSJ Memoirs 6, the Mathematical Society of Japan, Tokyo, 2000.
1. Global structure stability of Riemann solutions of general quasilinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws: Shock waves and contact discontinuities, to appear in J. Diff. Equs.
2. Asymptotic behavior of global classical solutions of quasilinear hyperbolic systems, to appear in Communication in Partial Differential Equations. （with Tong Yang）
3. A note on “Well-posedness for hyperbolic conservation laws”, to appear in Applied Mathematics Letters. （with Tong Yang）
4. Global exact boundary controllability of a class of quasilinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, Systems & Control Letters, 2002.
5. Formation and propagation of singularities for 2x2 quasilinear hyperbolic systems, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 354 (2002), 3155-3179.
6. Formation of singularities in one-dimensional hydromagnetic flow, Commun. Theor. Phys. 37 (2002), 385-392.
7. A note on blow-up phenomenon of classical solutions to quasilinear hyperbolic systems, Nonlinear Analysis 49 (2002), 535-539. (with Li Ta-tsien)
8. Nonlinear degree and partial stability for quasilinear hyperbolic systems and the application to plane elastic waves in hyperelastic materials, Physics Letters A 289 (2001), 313-322. (with H.H. Dai)
9. Nonlinear dynamics in a new double chain-model of DNA, Commun. Theor. Phys. 36 (2001), 737-742.
10. Life-span of classical solutions to quasilinear hyperbolic systems, Chin. Ann. of Math. 21B (2000), 413-440.
11. Breakdown of classical solutions to quasilinear hyperbolic systems, Nonlinear Analysis 40, 2000, 407-437 (with Li Ta-tsien).
12. Asymptotic blowup time of classical solutions for general quasilinear hyperbolic systems and its applications, International J. of Non-Linear Mechanics 34, 1999
13. Global classical discontinuous solutions to a class of generalized Riemann problem for general quasilinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, Communication in Partial Differential Equations 24, 1999 (with Li Ta-tsien)
14. Explosion des solutions regulieres pour les systemes hyperboliques quasi-lineaires, C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Serie I, 329, 1999 (with Li Ta-tsien)